US Navy Flag adopted April 24, 1959, has a dark blue background, centered with the United States Department of the Navy – Seal – Insignia. The circular seal has a yellow rope edging. Centered, an eagle appears to be defending a ship. Below is a gold banner with “UNITED STATES NAVY” in dark blue.
- 3’ x 5’
- Double sewn
- Strong header
- Polished grommets for hanging
- Made from durable polyester fiber
- Treated for resistance to sun and fade
- Show your support for the United States Navy with the Navy flag on you flag pole, wall mounting, parades or events.
- Makes a great gift. You will also like the Official United States Navy Emblem flag.