US Army Official Flag was adopted on June 12, 1956. A white field with a blue replica of the War Office Seal. Scarlet scroll below with UNITED STATES ARMY in white letters. Below the scroll Is the year “1775”, the year in which the Continental Army was created with the appointment of General George Washington as General of the Army.
The history of the logo predates back to the American Revolution; originally, the logo was used to give credence to critical documents and serve as a representation of the War Office banner along with the Roman date MDCCLXXVIII (1778).
- 3’ x 5’
- Double sewn
- Strong header
- Polished grommets for hanging
- Made from durable polyester fiber
- Treated for resistance to sun and fade
- Show your support for the United States Army with this flag on you flag pole, wall mounting, parades or events.
- Makes a great gift. Do you have a Marine or other Military person in your life. Check out our flags and banners.