The Don’t Tread on Me Bigfoot Flag is a play on the Gadsden flag, a historical American flag. A yellow field and instead of the timber rattlesnake coiled and ready to strike, Sasquatch aka Bigfoot is in its place. Below Bigfoot are the words “DONT TREAD ON ME”. The words “Don’t tread on me,” is a warning of vigilance against prospective oppressors. The rattlesnake symbolizes ones readiness against aggressors. The Gadsden Flag was designed to display a patriotic and not a racist message.
3′ x 5′, 100D Rough Tex, printed flag, manufactured from Premium Oxford flag fabric to both withstand all weather conditions outdoors. Excellent dye penetration and printed on both sides. Reinforced sewing on fly side & brass grommets on a canvas header. Our flag fabric is the best value for exceptional wear and visibility.
- Measures approximately 3’x5′ in Size
- Rough Tex 100D polyester fabric for longer wear
- Canvas Heading
- Reinforced sewing.
- 4 rows of stitching on the fly side
- Printed on both sides
- Anti-rain and anti-acid protection
- UV block protected to resist fading
- Two brass grommets on the canvas heading, for attaching to your Flagpole
- Use on flagpole, hang on wall, use for events and parades
- Excellent wind resistance