1791 Second Amendment Eagle Flag representing exhibits the year that our Bill of Rights were passed and the Second Amendment which clearly states, “A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”
- Measures approximately 3’x5′ in Size
- Two Metal Grommets for attaching to your Flagpole.
- Made of 68d Polyester
- Double stitched all around the edge for durability.
- Printed one side with print showing on front and back.
- Strong, vivid dyes, treated to resist fading.
- Use on flagpole, hang on wall, use for events and parades.
- Performs best in areas not subject to heavy winds.